Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My first Song...


alright. well this is the deal. i just got reason 4 running on my computer properly and ive been collaborating with Pasha a little to work on new material and take a stab at making some music like we have always wanted. I am not making dance music necassarily, rather im making music that i enjoy. Its a little house, a little hip hop and a little ambiental. and pash, well he is makn thos bangers!! Hot&Sweaty is more my dj/club stuff and T.B.S. (The Beautiful Struggle) is gonna be my more melodic/hip-hop/techno/house stuff i like. 

The first is T.B.S. Theme which is sampling the MLK speech that i talked about before which was BEYOND Vietnam. It is a beautiful speech and is which i got my name from.

and these are just demo's. the mixing is really shitty but you will get the point. 



Pasha - Expressions <-----BANGER!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. good gi on the theme song

    you should increasing make the beatuil struggle louder and louder in the beginning and then cut it.. just an idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. ey you shoulld start promoting this blog bro.. I know you dont like myspace but ey its a start

    ReplyDelete